Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picturesque India

I received these images by email. The mail did not carry any credits to photographer. I believe and you will agree that due credit should be given to both the photographer and the Creator.


What comes next to my mind is the phrase...... Incredible India!


Doodhsagar waterfal

Doodhsagar waterfall, Goa
A fisihing Village in Konkan
Amboli Ghat
Back Water in Ratnagiri
Betul nuts drying on roofs
Bhimashankar cliffs in karjat
Caves in Ladghar
Ganpatiphule beach
Jog falls
Kashedi ghat
Khumbarli Ghat
Malvan
Marleshwar waterfall in Sangameshwar
Mumbai - Goa
Paddy fields in konkan
Paddy fields
Pune to Shrivardhan bus
Rice fields in chiplun
Road to Konkan from Satara
Tamhini ghat
Typical village in Konkan
Varandha ghat
Varandha ghat
Varandha ghat
View from Kashedi ghat
Water falls on the way to Mahableshwar on Konkan side
Yana rocks sirsi

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

I agree with you!!! These images are absolutely stunning. It is amazing that one country an have such a versatile views.
Lovely!
xo
Zuzana

Urmi said...

Wonderful pictures. I liked the caption "Incredible India". Its appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.